Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hard day at work

This is me sitting at my daddy's desk. I was really bored! I thought going to work meant I get to say hi to people all day and play all day. But noooo I had to sit quietly beside dad so he could work. One time I managed to sneak away and go into the wardrobe room, but then I got caught! Doh!! My dad is working for a TV show called Psych, it is a new show and is doing really well. My daddy took me outside several times and even took me to a doggy park, I had fun running around!




This is Ruby, she works in the same building as my dad. Isn't she beautiful? I love her natural ears and full tail. Mommy says she looks as bratty as me, just look at that cheeky look on her face. She was looking at me.

When I got home mommy was already home from work, I said hi to mommy then went straight for the couch and fell asleep. It was a long day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teddy - your daddy works for Psych?! I love that show! Whatever he does, tell him he does a fantastic job because that show is great!

Deanna said...

I wish I could go to work with my mom! You are so lucky!