Sunday, October 01, 2006

Mundy Park Walk

Mommy took me to Hume park for a run then we went to Petcetera, then we went to Mundy Park in Coquitlam for a walk. Of course I always have to taste test the tall grass wherever we go and this stuff was very good. Everything is so wonderful smelling I just can't help but smell everything and when I smell something extra special I want to fly, but then that stupid leash stops me and mommy glares at me and says "stay close". Geesh mom, why can't you just let me run around and go wherever I want? I won't do anything bad I promise!


7 comments:

Sunshade said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sunshade said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sunshade said...

Ok, you know WHAT, my st*pid mother just don't understand it when I bark, so she keeps having mistakes...... very sorry!

TEDDY, *whew* you are very handsome!! (I told mum she'd better keep it short before she makes anymore mistakes...)

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Baily said...

hello teddy,
i love your blog!

nose licks
baily

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Teddy,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it's great to have you aboard, and i am sure you will make heaps of friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

Poor Teddy, my Mom also uses one of those stupid halter harnesses to keep me from pulling too much. Now, whenever I see her coming with it, I run the other way. He, he, he.
xoxo - Bella the Boxer

Jay said...

Hey, was the grass nice? J never allows me to test the grass.