Sunday, September 03, 2006

My ear sucks

Talk about in your face! Mom said she read that one of the benefits for ear cropping is less chance of ear splitting and other floppy related problems. Yep, so umm yah I have a problem with one of my ears now. I'm still glad they are floppy though. Mommy has been putting stuff on it to help it get better. At first she put my ear in warm water and epsom salts which didn't feel all that great. Now that the pussy stuff is gone she just cleans it with hydrogen peroxide and then puts on polysporin.
Today we went to the park and I had lots of fun running around but i got so hot, even at 10am. Maybe I'm getting too old and out of shape. hehe. Hey did you know I'll be two soon?!! My birday is September 22nd, the day after mommy's birday. Maybe she'll get us a cake, mmmm..how about a BONE shaped icecream cake!! YUMM!!! I LUV ICE CREAM!!!
Oh and mommy has been teaching me how to speak! No pictures or video though cuz dad left the camera at work. duh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your ear feels better! Koda gets splits on his ears, too. It's terrible! :-( Dumb allergies!

Cairo The Boxer said...

I hope your ear feels better soon and I am glad your mommy kept your ears floppy :)

Jeannine said...

Aww thanks!! His ear is doing MUCH better now. Epsom salt soaks & pollysporin for 3x a day 3 days followed by a week of hydrogen peroxide soaks and polysporin have cleared it right up!!