Friday, September 08, 2006

Got Robbed

Mommy said we got robbed. I didin member being robbed? Is dat when someone climbs over da fence and thru da window? I thinked dat he wanted to play tug and say hello. Mommy says they stole our playstation2, gameboy advance and all the games plus our video camera. And den today mommy was going to take me to da park an realized dat her set of car keys and garage remote to da building were gone too.

I didin know dat I am supposed to bark at people too I just thinked dat I am supposed to bark at dawgs dat walk by here.

I wish I culd tell mommy and daddy what the robber looked like. I kinda dot after the robber left that maybe somting wadden rite.

Da next day I was a bit jumpy wen we went fer a walk. Poor mommy and daddy dey are so stressed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sad that you and your parents were robbed Teddy!! I know its scary! We are just very thankful that you are safe and sound!!
Love,
Charlie and Coco

Cairo The Boxer said...

OMG!!!! So Teddy, I guess you were home when this happend? I am sooooo glad your safe. Tell your parents sorry for the missing stuff but tell them they would feel worse if something happened to you.

Let us know if you catch the person or people.