Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Teddy's Woofmas Vacation

I have so many photos to share that I made a slideshow. I hope you all can see it ok. Just to recap, we went to visit my grandpa and Auntie Kiki in Tappen, BC for Woofmas and then on Woofmas afternoon we drove to Kelowna visit uncle Sandy, Auntie Kristi and grandma. I saw lots of new things and lots of snow and I stayed in a hotel for the first time ever. I had fun in the hotel cuz there was lots of room to run around and play with my new ball! Mom fell asleep on 'my' couch watching tv so I had the whole bed with dad! I had lots of turkey and shhh don't tell mom, I had lots of shortbread cookies at grampas! He had them sitting out on the tables for me, i couldn't help it.
Anywoof, enjoy the video!



Here's the last photo incase you missed it, can you see me? heheee.

6 comments:

The Leskiw Gang said...

Hi Teddy,
My name is Maggie and I am a Yorkshire Terrier. I read your blog for the first time today and decided to add you to my friends list of blogs I read every day and also to tell you that you have been tagged. You can check my blog to find out what you gotta do.
Paws & Kisses
Maggie Rose

Deanna said...

I love that picture! That is so funny! How did you get up so high?

Jennifer said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great time playing in the snow. Sure is beautiful up there! :)

Happy New Year to you! :)

Ellie said...

Hi Teddy,

I loved your slideshow! I'm still waiting for Mommy to get a video camera so she can make cool videos of me, but maybe she can do some slide shows in the meantime. I like your new ball, too!

Nubbily Wiggles,
Ellie the Boxer

Nugget said...

What a great adventure. Lucky you to score cookies and turkey!

Cairo The Boxer said...

Very cool picture! How did you get up there??