Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Woofmas

Wow I can't believe a whole month has gone by without me blogging!
I've been so busy you know, with all the holiday parties and shopping. It's a ruff life. I hope y'all had a good Woofmas and gots lots of yummy treats and fun toys!
I had a BIG Woofmas!! We all went to grampa's which is 6 hours away, and then we went to grammy's and uncle Sandy's which was another 2 hours away. I got to stay in a hotel for the first time EVER! I had so many adventures, i'm sooo tired.
So as soon as i recooperate and mommy sorts through my photos I'll post lots of pics and details of my exciting Woofmas.

2 comments:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hi, Teddy! We were just checking our blog and your blog came up on the DWB randomizer so we decided to visit you! We hope the new year starts well for you and your humans and your big sister cat. You are very creative with that Yellow Snow and your song. We are just glad we don't have to deal with snow, yellow or white!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Jennifer said...

Happy New Year to you, Teddy! I look forward to seeing pictures of you! :)