Saturday, March 03, 2007

Boxer Party!


I had so much fun today! I went to a HUGE 18 acre park and there was lots of boxers there! Mom says there were maybe 20 boxers there. It was kinda weird though we all looked the same, ran the same, jumped up the same and some even tried to tell me that they were bigger and better than me. NOT. I am DA BOXER! I don't take poop from no one, hey I'm a pretty easy going and friendly guy but if you are rude to me I'll be sure to tell ya. I prefer to just run around and wrestle a bit, that's all. But some like to be all macho, and some just take it. Not me. DA BOXER! It was really muddy and wet.
Mom and dad sometimes couldn't find me, hehe. My dad was calling my name "comere' Teddy" with his arms open..HAHA..it wasn't me! Mom says it was hard to get any decent pictures with all of us running around but will pick some nice ones and post soon.
Oh, and by the way! I'm a MOVIE star! I will post more later. woof.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow, I wish I could have been there! It looks like super fun!

Lucretia said...

That looks like a blast! Too bad I couldn't be there to join in all the fun!