Sunday, October 08, 2006

Bored

I was so happy when mommy said she wasn't going to work on Thursday, but then I found out that being sick meant we did NOTHING. NATA. ZILCH! Mommy did some work from home and the rest of the time she slept or watched TV. Same thing on Friday, did absolutely nothing. I liked cleaning up the kleenex's though, although mommy didn't appreciate it. She told me not to eat kleenex's cuz they will just come out the other end and that is why sometimes I get a poopy stuck to my butt. Ewww. Oh well I still like them. FINALLY dad drove us to the park on Saturday afternoon. Mommy could not drive because she is all drugged up and feels like a space cadet. Hopefully today daddy can drive us there again! It looks like it's raining outside though. What a crappy long weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You-mans drive you crazy, don;t they?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Jay said...

Oh Teddy, hope your mummy is feeling better already!