Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sharing Grass

Hello, it's been a while since I have been on Blogger! I have been busy taking care of my mommy! She hasn't been feeling well for a while. But now she is getting better and we're doing more things together and she's starting to take pictures again! The doctor figured out that my mommy has Hashimoto's Disease, it means that her body thinks her thyroid is the enemy and it attacks it! Eww! So it makes her feel really tired all the time.

Me and Squeaky sharing grass.

Another type of grass...mmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teddy,

You are so sweet to share with Squeaky. It takes a special dog to tolerate the average housecat. I hope your mommy is feeling better now.

Hugs,

Boxer Mama

Anonymous said...

Hey Teddy,

Thats so sad to now about your mommy's health but it is really good that she is recovering.I pray for her.
You are so sweet that you share your food with Squeaky.

Pictures are awesome.Do upload more.

Love and hugs,

Mike