Saturday, October 13, 2007

The daily grind

It's all in a days work...throw on the back pack with a couple of cans of tuna, two bags of popcorn kernels and mail. Yep, bringing home the bacon!

I always stop to take in the sights and smells of the river.

A long time ago big boats were tied to these big red things.


Time to deliver the mail and read the employment paper. Now that I have work experience maybe I can get a better paying job.


It must be getting cooler outside, these leaf things are falling from the trees. They are fun to play in.

I know I know, I'm so handsome. I can't help it what can I say.
Pawtographed copies available soon for two bones each.

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Cute pictures in the leaves!

Cairo The Boxer said...

I love the red life vest. The weather looks great where you are! I too like the pretty leaves.

Jeannine said...

Oh that.. no that's my backpack! :)
I carry things for deliveries. Important things are in my packpack!
Like cans of tuna and bags of popcorn kernels. I'm so important.

KB said...

hi teddy - saw your link on cairo's place..i'm new to blogger and the world. like cairo, i like your bright red vest. hope we can be friends

KB said...

teddy, i tagged you on my blog...

puppy slobbers,
KB

Chef said...

Hey Teddy, looks like you haven't blogged for a while ... time to get back to the 'puter, dude!! Let me know what's up with you these days and let's be buddies, k?

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I like all those leaves!

Anonymous said...

Teddy,
You are handsome & experienced, will get a good offer definitely.
In search of employment, wanna bugs to buy gift for new boyfriend ye !
Amazing photos of you Teddy with natural background of river, leaves etc. I liked a lot bow! Bow!