Monday, November 13, 2006

Working Dog

Announcement
To: All Staff
NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT: JUNIOR CARRIER
It is my pleasure to announce that Teddy has filled the newly created position of Junior Carrier. Teddy is new to the workforce and comes from an educational background in agility, obbedience and tracking. His boundless energy, hardy physique and friendly disposition makes his an excellent addition to this team. Teddy will be reporting to Steve in Shipping & Receiving and will be responsible for transporting small goods and packages within a 1km range. Please join us in welcoming Teddy to our team!

Squeaky
Human Resources

-------------------------

Wow, I'm so excited!! I have a job!! I was a bit nervous on my first day -- I didn't realize it meant I had to wear a bag on my back!


After a few deliveries I got the hang of it. It was very important that I delivered the popcorn kernel delivery on time.


On my deliveries my mom..er..my assistant follows (and documents) as I lead the way.


Waiting for the customer to buzz us into the building.


Steve from Shipping and Receiving prepares me to deliver some goods from the warehouse to the office, mmmm...that cheese smelled good but I can't eat the packages.


So my first week went great! Pay day was the bestest, I got 4 bully sticks and a bag of chewy tasty treats. I already ate half my pay!

3 comments:

Peanut said...

Looks like a good day at work and 4 bully sticks. I am jealous. I want bully sticks.

Cairo The Boxer said...

Congrats on the new job. I know you will be the best worker cause we are a working breed after all.

Anonymous said...

just saying hi from one dog to another