Sunday, November 26, 2006

Snow!

It's snowing!! It rarely snows here so we went out to play in it before it goes away. I got to go to the park and run around and chase the ball and slide around. I don't have any pictures of the park though cuz mommy didn't think to bring the camera. I was the only dog in the park but there were kids sledding in the people park and i liked watching them. Mommy still wanted to get a picture of me in the snow so she took me outside after we got back just to get a stupid picture! I like snow if I can run around and play but not just to go stand around and take stupid pictures! Oh well, i did get a little creative with setting up some shots for mommy....

Here's my paw prints.

My creative creation; I call it Yellow Snow.

This photo has inspired me to write a song;

Oh the weather outside is snowy
But the fire inside is cozy

And when I go outside to GO
Yellow Snow! Yellow Snow! Yellow Snow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping
And I've got some bones for chewing

The whole family is warm and lazy
Yellow Snow! Yellow Snow! Yellow Snow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Goodness Teddy...I thought my parents were the only ones that made up crazy songs for me. I'm gonna practice hard & learn your yellow snow song. My brother will LOVE it. He makes yellow snow all over the whole neighborhood. But it's 60 degrees here now...send us some of your *white* snow!!

Lola the White Boxer

Deanna said...

I LOVE the song! hahaha!

Mom is singing it as I type!

Tyson said...

I like your yellow snow song! I don't have snow yet, but when I do I will sing that song!